The Past Week (or so) in Hobby 02.01.18

Well it has been a whirlwind of stuff this week.

Last week I spent my time building this Hemlock Wraithfighter for my Eldar Wraith-Wall list.

The basic fuselage needed lots of clamps to hold it tight for the main gluing.

After primary assembly I give it another coat of Chaos Black primer. I then masked off everything that needed to remain black. As well as the elements which I had done some repainting on.

All prepped and ready for the teal color o f my Wraith centric Eldar force.

Base colors and basic assembly done. Ready for play. I’m waiting on a new set of finishing colors before I did into final painting on the flyer. I’m planning on touching up the entire force as well as redoing the basing.


1 thought on “The Past Week (or so) in Hobby 02.01.18”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s