Well – another slow-ish week. With the BloodBowl league on an every two week schedule- I skipped getting any games in.
I finished up these two Sawblades for my DarkAge Brood.
After getting the rest of my Brood in from purchases last week. I quickly set to popping the blister packs and boxes to start assembling the additions.
Some of the resin parts didn’t fit well. I’m sure Brood will get new resculpts someday.
The Numbskull is especially ill fitting. I have spent over a hour fiddling with it before resorting to green stuff and superglue to get him together.
Next for him I’ll clean up the joints with more green stuff and prep him for primer.