Let’s see – it was a hit and miss week for getting things on the hobby table done.
I’ve completed the Gazelle/ Red Hot for DarkAge. I think she turned out great.
I also started and finished these two Plights for DarkAge.
The other things that I have been working on is more terrain. This time my focus is on the refinery set up. This is various old things I had along with a few new additions.
It’s a messy bits box of odd parts – pipe works mostly. I added a couple sofa can storage tanks and an MDF tank as well.
I’ve had this huge tank built back over 25 years ago. I decided to dress it up with new bits. I redid the basing and I plan on adding some sort of ladder or catwalks to it as well before I’m done.
I then took this old block of a ruin building. Also 25+ years old and I started to renovate it as well. I redid the 2nd floor mesh to allow for better gaming movement.
After the basic cosmetic adjustments… I set to adding a way for the miniatures to gain access to the upper level. I decided to build a set of stairs up the blank wall. I’ll add a blown out doorway at the top.
This is where I wrapped up. I’ll get some more work done on it this week. I’m planning to add a mesh landing at the top and possibly hand rails. The steps are nice and wide so figure bases can sit on each one.
That’s it for now. I’ll have a 3rd week BloodBowl match Tuesday this week. So I hope to have an update for that later this week.