Well it’s been a couple busy weeks. Sorry for the delay but it’s now June … and my self imposed deadlines loom.
I spent last weekend getting a good few layers of etching primer on – and after another couple days dry time I started laying down the color my wife had picked.
On the real hobby table I got more done as well …
Intermixed over the last couple weeks I’ve found time to work on my mini-mansion. This kit has been a joy to put together. So much so – I had a hard time stopping work on it each day I had time to work on it.
After finishing all the main parts I went back and started painting each part needed for each component. Here is the main big building with the paint scheme I’ve decided to use. For now I just sprayed on the main colors.