Weekend Update

Well the weekend started out with fixing a fried plug. 

 One of our renters RV plugs shorted and had a melt down.  It took a bit but with a new socket purchased – along with a weather protected box we got things fixed.  I saved the bits for possible future projects (war game terrain maybe?). 
Next up –

I primed all of my Outcasts.   
And started work on some cork basing for my CORE faction.  


I’m hoping to get all the bases done for both factions this week so I can start concentrating on paint. 
Oh – and while finishing up on my Thumper I started on the pair of L-CST.   

 – out in the yard I spotted this lovely…

– d

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: