I got a game in this past Tuesday … Only my second game of 7th edition. And it was the first time I had my army nearly complete on the table. It all looked pretty good together. The one thing I wasn’t satisfied with was how the old falcons looked in the theme as wave serpents.

It bugged me for a few days after that game. So yesterday I popped down to the local Games Workshop stores and picked up two new serpents to start over with.

After a long night of primer – base color and assembly I am quite happy that I will finish them by Sunday ;).


I also took the time to redo the magnets for the turrets and for some extras later.





Ok – back to work! – only 7 days left to get ready.