Baron counts-as complete

Well I did the deed – I cut into parts of two fine cast packets. Cut in half one fine cast succubus – and achieved some success.

Here are some shots of the hatchet job in progress …




The Harlequin Troupe Master was an easier affair – new hands and weapons – I think the melding of the parts turned out well. And the weight is centered pretty well so that’s good too.




I’ll try to get some primer going this weekend – so I can get some paint on these conversions. 🙂


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: