Ok – entire weekend spent on working to the yurt platform. A nice weekend that avoided the normal Oregon spring showers.
The weekend started with air compressor and nail gun issues. But in the end we got the platform level – and framed out.
Looks like we have 3-4 days of rain forecasted. So we hope to get back to work on the platform probably next weekend. Friday we drive out to Pacific Yurts and pick up the new yurt ready to assemble.
If we are lucky with rain and the platform decking we will be putting up the yurt in maybe two weeks.