I spent most of the weekend trying to get things put together for my Dark Eldar Harlequin force. I will have to pack these things up for a few weeks. I would really like to have the army primed and put together before I do so. It would be nice to at least play test things when I get the chance.
I got the hellions put together and primed. I used reaver jet bike masked heads to better go with the harlequin theme and to speed painting.
I also started putting together my razorwing units from the old epic figures.
To the bases I added some heavy fishing line to support the figures. I should be able to start mounting the units tonight after I verify the right height.