Quick update

It’s been a busy week … And the weekend was packed with family events. But I did get the time to snap a few shots while I worked on one of the shoulder pads.

I started with a diamond pattern and then filled in the diamonds to match the look I wanted. Unfortunately I did not get past the base colors. I hope to get that done this week.





The rest of this month into next will be dominated by the move and the yurt build project. I hoped to be farther along with the Titan. But alas time keeps slipping. 😉


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: